Dinner Auction Features: We are always asked where we get all the wonderful items that are available at our auction. They are all generous gifts from supporters like you! Please consider donating an item towards this year's auction. We especially appreciate event tickets, sports memorabilia, vacation homes, gift cards, wine, jewelry and unique experiences. If you would like to donate an item, please contact Nancy Dindzans at firstname.lastname@example.org
Auction Sneak Peek
Auction Sneak Peek
- Maui Condo - 1 Week for 2 (www.vrbo.com/178471 for more pictures): 8 Days/7 Nights in Studio King bed oceanfront condo in Ka'anapali just north of Lahaina in West Maui. Studio, 1 Bath, Sleeps 2. This sixth floor, spacious Condo is located only feet away from the famous white sands beach of beautiful Ka'anapali North Beach. Watch the whales swim by, take in breathtaking 180-degree ocean views, sip champagne and relax with spectacular Maui sunsets and enjoy unobstructed views of the Islands of Lanai and Molokai; all from the comfort of your private lanai and all directly in front of you.
- Luxurious 7-Day Holland America Cruise: Step aboard one of the five-star ships of Holland America Line, you will experience a voyage unlike any other. Choose any Alaska, Caribbean, Mexico, or Canada/New England cruise for two, in an unobstructed ocean view stateroom up to 7 days in length.
- Exotic 7-Night Tahiti & Society Island Cruise on the Paul Gauguin: Explore the best of the South Pacific, with stops in lush Huahine, beautiful Bora Bora, and postcard-perfect Moorea. The Paul Gauguin is an amazing small cruise ship and has been ranked by Conde Nast Traveler and others as the Best Small Cruise Ship in the world.
- Buster Posey and Madison Bumgarner hand-signed autographed balls.
- Signed 6 Liter bottle of Lamborn Family Vineyards 2012 Zinfandel comes from their 4-acre vineyard on Howell Mountain in the Napa Valley.
- Hahn Estate ATV Tour & Tasting for 4: Strap yourself into an open-air , all terrain vehicle and cruise through the estate vineyard. Plus visit the wine cellar, learn about the wine making process and end with a tasting of Hahn’s luxury wines.